LOKER IKEA Indonesia
LOKER IKEA Indonesia – IKEA saat ini sudah mulai membuka cabang di beberapa kota besar, dengan banyak membuka cabang baru tentu saja IKEA juga membutuhkan banyak tenaga kerja untuk bergabung. Silahkan kalian simak LOKER IKEA Indonesia, jika tertarik kalian bisa langsung mendaftar dengan memenuhi syarat yang di minta setiap posisi.
IKEA, the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) in 2014. Our co-workers has been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
We love thinking differently and coming up with new ideas that make our products, and your life, better. Like our revolutionary REGISSÖR furniture. REGISSÖR doesn’t come with a big, heavy bag with lots of screws. Instead, the fittings that connect most of the parts are already in place. You just push the parts together. It’s much simpler and quicker – in fact, the record for assembling the bookcase is about three and a half minutes!
We know that today people have less time and that it can be a struggle to get everything done. At IKEA, we will never stop innovating and using our unique design and development process to improve our products and help you have a better everyday life at home.
Pendaftaran paling lambat pada : 21 NOVEMBER 2022
Pick up Point Co-Worker (Kamala Lagoon – Bekasi)
- Skilled in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods also familiarity with the IKEA Brand, culture and values, and organizational structure.
- Ability to prioritize and organize individual work duties to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people and demonstrating a friendly manner when approached by colleagues.
- A flexible approach/open to change also good personal discipline and attention to detail.
- As you will work in Pick up Point, you have the ability to work a mix of day and placed in Bekasi area including have willing to be mobile and placed anywhere as needed.
Customer Relations Co-worker (Jakarta Garden City)
- Has background/experience in customer service and/or retail industry will be an advantage.
- Able to prioritise and organise work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of the time available.
- Is self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team.
- Able to adjust the style of communication to get the message across to the receiver. Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in local(s) language and English.
- Is willing to work in a store and available to work in shifts and placed in East Jakarta.
YUKK GABUNG DI CHANNEL TELEGRAM AGAR TIDAK KETINGGALAN INFO LOKER TERBARU SETIAP HARI KLIK: DAFTAR DISINI
Graphic Communication Leader (Mal Taman Anggrek)
- Proven success in managing, inspiring, leading and developing people and creative processes. Experience of visually expressing a brand identity. Commercial and visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Clear communication and coaching skills, i.e. the ability to explain concepts verbally and visual interpretation. Set and implement action plans over a number of years, set expectations, provide clear direction and follow up goals.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and production tools. Experience of working in a fast retail environment. Proven customer-focused mindset.
- As our store trades 7 days a week, you have the ability to work a mix of day.
- Willing to work at Greater Jakarta Area.
Replenishment Supply Specialist
- Knowledgeable of administration leading to an excellent customer fulfilment.
- Applying tactical and operational thinking for analyzing business opportunities from customer/market perspective and inspired by challenging situations and not hesitant to propose and initiate changes.
- Collaborative mind-set: good in building relationships within the organization with ability to influence others within the own area of expertise by using communication skills.
- Ability to respond to business and customer needs by providing effective solutions within the area of expertise.
- Enjoy to provide service and support to the team in order to improve business with focus on customer satisfaction.
Central Fulfillment Unit Operations Support Admin
- Skilled in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods.
- Experience of working in a high volume and fast-paced retail environment. Preferably experienced in retail and/or logistics processes, tools, and working methods. Problem solving experience.
- Good communication skills (both spoken and written). Good personal discipline and good attention to detail.
- Experience in administration role and enjoy to work in the field.
- Ability to work a mix of day and work individually or in a team.
- Passionate of sustainability concept.
- Enjoy in building strong relationship with diverse stakeholders.
- Display good communication skills, influence and negotiating skills.
- Ability to lead, drive and implement projects with capable of strategic, tactical and operational thinking.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
Graphic Communication Co-worker (Alam Sutera)
- Education/experienced in graphic communication design, media, and typography. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and customer-focused mind-set.
- Ability to explain concepts verbally and visual interpretation.
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work to make the most efficient use of available time and meet agreed deadlines.
- Enthusiastic about assignments and working with other in a team.
- Good attention to details and practical hand-on approach to work.
- Basic communication skills in English, good verbal and written skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and production tools, e.g. printers, pre-press production and print techniques.
- Able to work for 6 months period.
IKEA Food Co-worker (Jakarta Garden City)
- Is experienced working in a fast-paced restaurant; any experience in bread, pastry, bakery; and kitchen production would be an advantage.
- Is self-Learning, Sales-driven, passionate about food and people and enjoys working in the food & beverage area.
- Understands and is aware of food safety, hygiene, and sanitation. Familiar with using kitchen tools/utensils.
- Is confident in approaching and talking to people in a friendly manner.
- Is willing to work in a store and in a mixture of days and placed in East Jakarta.
Human Resource Admin (IKEA Kota Baru Parahyangan)
- Have at least 1 year HR generalist experience and welcome from any background.
- Passionate about people, talent management and corporate values
- Understand & familiar with latest Indonesian labor law related manpower policy in Indonesia.
- Enjoy working with data by familiar with documentation skills, administrative roles and manage filing/database system.
- Good interpersonal skill, confident and enjoy communicate with people
- As you work in a store, you will be working in mixture of days and placed in Bandung Barat, West Java.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills. Accounting principal and bookkeeping, enjoy working in numbers.
- Work carefully and seriously and high sense of curiosity and responsibility. Have attention to detail.
- Be an effective role model. Self-leadership, effective management, collaborating and influencing.
- Provide a vision. Good ability to challenge the process and improve the procedure.
- Good communication skill and work actively. Good English skill is preferred.
- Having 2 years minimum experience in KAP and background in finance/accounting would be an advantage also familiar with AP/AR.
Kami menyediakan info loker diseluruh wilayah yang ada di Indonesia Tanpa Sekolah Lulusan SMP SMA SMK SMU STM D1 D2 D3 D4 S1 S2 tanpa pengalaman / keahlian untuk semua jurusan.
Ini adalah akhir dari LOKER IKEA Indonesia, apakah anda tertarik dengan salah satu posisi yang sedang dibuka oleh IKEA dan anda merasa memenuhi syarat. Segera persiapkan lamaran anda dengan semaksimal mungkin, karena kami percaya usaha tidak akan mengkhianati hasil. Semoga sukses.